HAPA AG aquires AMACO GmbH
Hapa AG, a Coesia company, and the leading inline digital printing company for Pharmaceutical Packaging, has acquired Austrian based AMACO GmbH at the end of 2022.
AMACO, the European leader for inline printing in the medical device industry, is a solution integrator for printing systems including label management and vision control systems.
As a first step towards establishing an AMACO world-class Service and Sales presence in all major medical markets worldwide, AMACO has set up shop in the US.
Local Service and Sales Presence in the USA
With access to the Hapa and Coesia global network, AMACO can now provide local technical service to our US customers. Through this new local sales and service organization in the USA, we can offer proximity and fast support to our customers for on-site service including local spare parts and consumables.
Benefits of AMACO's 40 Years of Experience
With significant 40 years of experience in 100 countries, AMACO can give our customers substantial benefits:
- UDI (FDA / MDR) compliant inline printing
- Customized digital DoD inline printing capability for the medical packaging market
- Solution provider with targeted customer workshops to identify and implement customer requirements
- Know-how and experience in optimizing the label management process from label design through inline printing to visual inspection
- Experience and flexibility of ERP and label management integration
- High degree of system pre-configuration to reduce cleanroom impact and packing machine downtime
- Tailor-made life cycle service
AMACO solutions realize sustainability improvements in packaging material like medical paper or Tyvek, by replacing pre-printed material with blank material for late-stage customization of all market and product relevant data, shortening time-to-market and reducing the risk of stock-outs of material by supply chain shortages.
Learn more about our printing solutions!